Tuesday, June 26, 2012

World Gone Grey


So, we’ve established the fact that I like paper.  Let’s get down to details now, shall we?  Like any enthusiasts, I have favorites.  When it comes to patterned paper, BasicGrey rocks my world!  I have so many of their 6x6 pads that I am forced to take a list of those I already own when I go shopping or risk buying duplicates!   (Not that buying duplicates would be a tragedy … believe me, I’d use the paper!)   I use BasicGrey paper in my creations as often as I can.  I think my favorite line so far was Boxer, but I also loved Euphoria.  I noticed the last time I visited Archiver’s that they’d recently released a line called Konnichiwa, which is a double whammy for me—I’m fascinated by all things Japanese, and the art on the papers carries a distinct Japanese influence.  Sadly, they didn’t have any 6 x 6 pads available at the store, so I had to settle for a few 12 x 12 sheets.

At any rate, here are some pictures of tags and cards that I recently crafted using BasicGrey papers.  Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment