Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Birthdays

Wow, I can hardly believe that August is already here!  It's already shaping up to be a busy crafting month.  There are two family birthdays, and I'm currently working on two cross-stitch projects that will be baby shower gifts.  (I'm running a little behind on that one, so I'm going to need to work on that this coming weekend!)  Here's a pic of the first birthday card of the month...had to wait to post it until after my sister-in-law's birthday.  (I'm hoping the snail mail has delivered it to her by now!)  Stay tuned: I'm currently working on a card for a wedding I'm attending this weekend.  It's the longest card project I've done--worked on it for close to three hours last night and I expect to work on it for a few more hours before I'm done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment